Thursday, February 13, 2014

Great Leads and Endings Posters

I have been missing in action for a while.  I have no excuses other than taking care of me for a change! My house is empty for the first time(both girls at college) and I have been getting healthy, both mentally and physically.  I thought I would have more time for blogging but that has taken a back seat.  I hope to get motivated and get back into this…I have missed it tremendously!!!
We are having a snow day and will be on vacation next week.  Just finished up parent conferences(last ones for the year) last night and feel a little relieved.  Today I opened up my computer and created two posters for writing narratives.  I hope you enjoy them!
Great Leads 
Extended Endings


  1. Love these! Thanks.
    I was missing your posts!

  2. I love these Kelly, thank you so much for sharing!

  3. It is always a relief when conferences are over. Mine start next week.

    My students tend to struggle with writing quality endings. Thank you for the posters!

    Fit to be Fourth