1. Perform in a Musical...I love them and got both of my daughters into doing them. I have been involved with backstage stuff and just auditioned for the first time to be in "9 to 5."
2. Organize all my files...paper and digital! I try to keep up with it, but it can be a losing battle at times!
3. Create a bigger and better Rock and Roll Theme! I have some great clip art and want to make my room decor more cohesive. (Book Bins, Word wall, etc)
4. Spend some time on Pinterest and create some projects for home and school.
5. Take a Road Trip to Washington DC and NYC Road Trip. I embarrassed to say I have never been and need to go! (I have to teach about them too)
6. READ!!!! Making my piles already. Does anyone else like to make piles around the house?