Friday, August 24, 2012

Teacher Week: Freebie Friday and Blogiversary

I have two freebies to share with you!  
One for Teacher Week and One for My One Year Blogiversary!
I love this anchor chart and wanted to make it for my classroom. 

Here is what I came up with.  I printed and laminated the signs.  I then mounted them on black and stapled on a foam board from the Dollar Tree. My daughter crocheted chains for me.   I plan on making more charts as I teach the Strategies for Comprehension.

It is hard to believe that I have been blogging for one whole year.  This experience has made me reflect on my teaching and I have been inspired by so many others.  I am looking forward to another successful year!
Here is my other freebie for you!  I wanted to do this Pinterest activity on the first day of school(I know many of you already started), so I created some headings to use.  I printed mine out on colored card stock, laminated them and now I will have them for next year!  I included one for my grade level and one that is generic.

Six Classroom Questions to start off the school year!

B2S Questions for Fourth Grade
B2S Questions Generic


  1. Thank you for sharing your back to school questions. I will be using them the first week of school.

  2. WONDERFUL!!! Connecting Text to Media is new to me! THANKS FOR SHARIGN!